Tuesday, June 9

'The Simple Things' Exhibit | Pharrell x Takashi Murakami


A very special moment occurred today at the opening of the art fair in Basel; Pharrell was on hand to show his collaboration piece with Takashi Murakami named “The Simple Things”. The piece sold in less than half an hour!

Astounding, no?
I gotta say that it's a pretty interesting looking piece with a very prevalent Murakami piece (Mr. Dob) at its core. As always, I love the color on that piece and I do love the Jacob & Co. 'simple things' ni the center, in particular the D&D boutiques on the right.

Emmanuel Perrotin, Pharrell Williams and his staff were on hand to bless the piece before the fair opened.









According to the blog, there are more pics and info coming soon, so as soon as I find anything else out, I'll make sure to post it here ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment