Friday, June 5

Johnny Cupcakes | The Power Mitt!

Just got an email update from JohnnyCupcakes.com talking about their latest releases, some of which are very nice and qould make a great addition to anyone's collection...but one item in particular caught my eye in a big bad way; I present to you a design inspired by something near and dear to my childhood as well as something that I make reference to in conversation as often as I can...the Johnny Cupcakes interpretation of the Power Glove!

I must find a way to make it mine! Bwahahahaha...lol

And if you too feel like you must own one of these (though leave one for me), then click any of the pics to be taken to the respective pages to buy either the guys or girls tees.

For Dudes:





...and for the Ladies:




No comments:

Post a Comment