Friday, June 5

Rock Band | The Beatles edition

Well, it would seem that another of my prayers has been answered, this time in the shape of the latest Rock Band installment, set to release this September (9.9.09 to be specific) to be precise...the same day The Beatles' entire catalog will be released, completely digitally remastered [which I will also begin collecting anew more than likely]

Thanks to
RollingStone.com, I got to check out the trailer for the game which was just released earlier this week, and let me tell you [as a life-long Beatle fan] that it is so spot-on and detailed that it reinforced my decision to pick up the game when it releases...especially considering that I have never bought any of the other Rock Band games prior.

Alright, well enough of my babbling, check out the amazing trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment