Thursday, June 11

Nixon Rubber Player June 2009 | Yellow Colorway


I gotta say that I still love the rubber movement in accessories of the last year+ and these Nixon watches are no exception. If I run into one that really draws my attention as much as I think it would, I may have to plunk down some scratch to make it mine. :|

After releasing blue, red and green rubber versions of their iconic Player Watch in March, April and May respectively, this eye-catching canary yellow timepiece represents the fourth and final color in Nixon’s 4 x 4 Rubber Player series. Having established a considerable level of hype already, and limiting the release to 4 watches per retailer, this is sure to be a quick seller.

Available June 15th at
nixonnow.com and participating Nixon dealers for a price of $225 USD.

via HighSnob
original:
Radcollector

No comments:

Post a Comment