Thursday, June 11

Nike Air Max 95 in Mint Green


I gotta say, I haven't been a big proponent of Nike in some time but there are times that their (classic) designs and colorways really draw my eye/attention...this is one of those cases. Lately I've really been feeling the Air Max 95 style, although I wasn't huge on it back in '95...lol...so who knows, I may end up getting a pair...and this very clean shoe is definitely a contender.

Here's some more info on the shoe:

The classic Nike Air Max 95 comes in a refreshing mint green accented colorway for Summer 2009. With an upper made up of the common AM95 tonal greys and blacks, the light mint green air unit, swoosh, and lace-lits are a nice contrast to the
hot red and team orange Air Max 95s that released over the past couple of months.

The Nike Air Max 95 “Mint Green” will be available this week at Footlocker.

Check out some more detailed pics below:





via HighSnob

No comments:

Post a Comment