Wednesday, June 3

Medicom Toy Exhibition Preview


If the graphic above seems a bit familiar, it probably is; that's because a little under a month ago, I posted a little informative notice on here about it.
Now, thanks to
HighSnobiety, I can post up some previews of what will be seen at the exhibit.

We get a better look at the black piano wood Karimuko Bearbrick, as well as the black version of the only recently released 200% metal Bearbrick, a collaboration with Bandai. Furthermore Boba Fett comes as a Kubrick in a large series, Hello Kitty and other characters are also featured.

Check 'em out:








**You know, not until recently was it pointed out to me how Hello Kitty was friggin' everwhere...I didn't think so at first but I'll be damned if that wasn't a very true statement :|

No comments:

Post a Comment