Monday, May 11

'Silent Bob Speaks' @ Carnegie Hall

Well, here's another no-brainer post that I chould've done a while back but for some reason (possibly having my own head up my ass) I haven't as of yet.

Kevin Smith; the man, the myth, the Bob...will be performing at Carnegie Hall for a one-night only, once in a lifetime event, that I feel everyone who's even remotely a fan should attend. I mean, I've seen all the 'Evening With' DVDs and I listen to SModcast religiously but there's still something to be said for going to something like this...especially knowing that he'll probably put on a hell of a show, seeing as how it's fuckin Carnegie Hall!
(Which reminds me of the old "How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice.")

Anyhow, for anyone interested, here's a link you can follow to get more info on the show, venue, and ticket prices


No comments:

Post a Comment