Friday, May 15

'No-Face' Watch by Diesel

Man, I must tip my hat to the very creative people in the world, how I envy you :|
Here I present to you a new watch from Diesel with absolutely no watch-face...how badass is that?!
Sadly, I know that I'd get pwned by this watch for a good little while looking down for a face before remembering that there isn't one...lol

Some info:
An interesting new watch is coming Italy’s Diesel - the “No Face” watch. The watch comes in a steel frame with black leather straps and features tiny side mounted watches. The black top plate looks really sleek and the fact that there is no time on it, certainly confuses. The design seems a little confusing and we are not sure it is very practical either, but from design stand-point very interesting.



via HighSnob

No comments:

Post a Comment