Wednesday, May 20

Mario, hooked on Shrooms?!

Catchy title, no?
Whilst trolling the internet, I stumbled upon this nerdy gem (thank you Twitter) that I immediately felt I needed to post about and maybe, just maybe help out a little.
Below is what is tee in question and might I say that it is pretty friggin cool...especially for those who grew up on the classic Mario games [and lest we forget the amazing Super Show!]

Man, I'm glad someone thought of a t-shirt like this...lol

Check out some details:
Though only a silhouette exists, my detective work tells me that someone going under the alias of “Toad” is dealing shrooms. Lots of shrooms. At $20 an eighth, these are going fast and I’m worried Mario might be caught up in the mix. Rehab? We’ve considered it. But then we wouldn’t feel so big and powerful anymore and that’s just not an option right now with Princess Peach all locked up and what not.

The best part about all this shroomery is that this design is on a t-shirt designed by one Ian Summers. At $18, it’s cheaper than drugs!



via gearfuse
original:
threadless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment