Thursday, May 14

Puma x Bode x Bodega 'Bode_Ga' T-Shirt

What can I say, the guys over at Bodega have always been crazy-nice to me, especially when I would call over incessantly about what they had in stock. So I figured I'd show them some love/support by putting out their latest release on my little blog (sadly, they might even be better off not on here...lol)

A little info:
In conjunction with the PUMA® x Bode Mid “Da Lizard” release, PUMA and Bode have teamed up with Boston’s famous retailer Bodega to produce a limited edition “BODE_GA” tee starring Da Lizard. Mark Bode will also be making a very special appearance and signing at Bodega on the morning of the release, Saturday May 16th, from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM.

In addition to the shirt Bodega has transformed their store’s main wall into a graffiti installation featuring collaborative work from world renowned street artists such as Mark Bode, Dr. Revolt, Chino, Kon, Mare, Wane and Skam. Other smaller works by both Mark and Vaughn Bode will also be on display during the release of this shoe.




via HighSnob

No comments:

Post a Comment