Friday, November 19

Spread the word.


For some reason or another yesterday, I spent a good part of the day looking further into QR Codes; and after lots of reading, I decided that I should create one for this very page and try to spread the word via QR around my hometown.
Ideally, I want to get some stickers printed up with the QR on them and go around and put them up in [somewhat] arbitrary places and see if anything develops from it...a social experiment as it were. And for those that might want to help spread the word, you can always do the same...hell, make a stencil and spray it up on a graff wall, why not? lol. But anyhow, I just kinda of felt like sharing my new love for QR Codes with those who read this...hopefully the word will spread about this little corner of the 'net.

No comments:

Post a Comment