Tuesday, July 7

Disney Interactive's Split/Second

Alright well I know I'm a little late on this but I just came across it and since I'm not a huge gamer, this is [exciting] news to me. What we have is an upcoming release from Disney Interactive called Split/Second. What makes this game a bit different from the regular racing game fare is that in this game, you don't just race, you race and blow shit up along the way; why is that important you might ask? Well, it gives you the chance to mess with your fellow racers and also create shortcuts here and there that aren't inherently built into the game...on top of all that, you never know when your opponents may blow something up in order to mess up your game.
Like I said earlier, the game is set to release in early 2010 on the Xbox 360, PS3 and Windows-based PC formats.

Alright, so enough of my build-up and whatnot, check out the trailer and make up your own mind about it, lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment