Thursday, September 2

AMBUSH: Verbal & Yoon | Where It All Happens


For VERBAL and YOON, the duo have become a musical and fashion mainstay within Tokyo’s vibrant landscape. Prior, they each occupied different parts of the creative spectrum before coming together to launch AMBUSH DESIGN. Initially formed as a means for YOON to live and work in Japan, AMBUSH DESIGN has been characterized by its unique designs and details. We focused on the couple in their Tokyo studio to gain a better understanding of their brand AMBUSH DESIGN, their Western influences and how Tokyo plays a roll in their inspirations.
Directed by: Caesar Rodriguez


I have to add that videos like this are favorites of mine, where you get to know more about the people behind some of the various items in the world that call out to me. I have been a fan of just about all things AMBUSH since I originally saw Verbal's POW! 3-finger ring in a Teriyaki Boyz video several years ago when I truly became a fan of Japanese fashion. Here, I share this for all of you guys to enjoy.

via Hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment