Thursday, October 1

Lady Gaga's Paparazzi Video

Well, after being a bit confused after the VMA performance for Lady GaGa's newest single Paparazzi, I finally received a little clarity into the performance by accident. I took a moment to look at the recent GaGa x Dr. Dre collab on the Heartbeat by Monster earbuds [which GaGa designed] and stumbled onto the video for Paparazzi, which I had never seen here-to-fore, even though it's been out since almost the beginning of the year. Take a look and see if it doesn't put that nutty VMA performance a bit more into perspective for everyone.



I also ran into a very quick 'Behind the Scenes' for the video, so why the hell not include it too right?

Btw, after watching GaGa's mini-interview, I love the term "fame-raped." Amazing!
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment