Thursday, September 10

Dirty Money [Diddy, Dawny & Kalenna] - Angels [Music Video]

The new video from Diddy's latest musical venture, Dirty Money...with a little assist from some [always classic] Biggie vocals...made it's way around the net yesterday for their single Angels, even though I have seen it also labeled as 'Angels [NYC Mix]'. I must say that the beat is dope and Diddy's singing isn't too bad on this track.
If some (read: a good portion) of Diddy's upcoming album
Last Train to Paris sounds like this, then I'm gonna be looking forward to its release; conversely, if it's too much like last week's leaked track Love Come Down then I may be a little more hesitant on LTtP until I hear some more from it.

Anyhow, rant aside, here's the video to Angels:

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment